All of the following steps must be completed by NOON on Friday, March 5, 2021.
- All materials should be submitted to the nominee’s teaching department according to internal guidelines within each college. Please note that the submission of materials online triggers a request for a DEO electronic approval, and the application is not considered complete until that signature is obtained. A minimum of one week lead time is suggested.
- The DEO’s office will submit the required documents using the online submission form. Departments must allow time for the DEO to respond to the request for electronic approval.
- When all documents are successfully submitted, the DEO will receive an automated email message with instructions for electronic approval of the nomination. The nomination is not complete without this approval.
- The nomination is not complete until the DEO confirms approval. The cut-off time to complete all of the above steps is noon on Friday, March 5, 2021. After this time, the system will not accept any additional nominations or approvals by the DEO.
Assemble the following nomination documents and scan into .pdf format:
- Statement of Teaching Philosophy, signed by the nominee ( 1 page).
- Nominator's Recommendation, signed by the nominator (1 page).
- Course supervisor or additional faculty member's recommendation (1 page).
- Summaries of Departmental Evaluations ( 2 pages maximum).
- Student Statements/Letters, compiled by the faculty course supervisor or teaching department DEO (5-page maximum).
- Each document must be signed by the appropriate person, with the name and position legibly printed or typed near the signature.
Do not include supplementary materials such as syllabi or course materials.
Submit the nomination documents in .PDF format using the online submission form by the final cutoff date of noon on Friday, March 5, 2021.